Front Desk Concierge
Operations | Washington, DC | Full Time
Saul Urban is developing a brand of luxury residential buildings that will offer luxury residences with flexible lease terms in walkable locations in city centers. Offering an array of services and amenities, these fully-furnished apartment properties will create vibrant urban lifestyles fully integrated with the city.
Saul Urban is seeking a Front Desk Concierge to join our team in Washington, DC. Reporting to the Senior Property Manager, this position will be responsible for hotel operations, marketing, leasing, and providing exceptional customer service of high-end stays for the property assigned. Duties include:
- Work closely with the property team to attract and retain residents/guests through superior customer service.
- Successfully lease apartments and rent hotel rooms. Manage all sales activities from lead generation to reservations and lease execution.
- Assist in marketing the property and generate traffic.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of lease terms, hotel rentals, specifications, and all community policies and spaces.
- Evaluate the needs of our customers while communicating the corresponding benefits.
- Utilize company resources under the direction of the Senior Property Manager to facilitate leasing and hotel stays.
- Conduct property tours and respond to all inquiries or forward to the right leader.
- Assist in executing special events in the social spaces when needed.
- Support the marketing functions by recording accurate data on prospects and new residents.
- Aid in achieving financial goals by effectively qualifying prospective guests and verifying applications/reservations—CRM.
- Promote positive and proactive guest relations by working to make the living experience of the highest quality.
- Prepare and set up daily morning and evening food offerings when needed.
- Assist in the processing of lease applications, qualifying prospects, preparing leases, and complete move-ins/outs and check-ins/outs.
- Maintain courteous communication and follow-up correspondence with residents, applicants, and prospects.
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Oversee housekeeping operations daily and report housekeeping records/needs to team in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 3+ years of experience in high-end hospitality-related business.
- 3+ years of experience in a sales-based environment.
- Superior customer service skills, strong presentation skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills, highly developed interpersonal and customer relationship management skills, ability to close a sale, professional demeanor, ability to communicate with a variety of people, strong multi-tasking abilities, strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, highly collaborative in a team, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Outlook, Word, and Excel. Proficient in social media.
- Must be available to work on weekends and weeknights.
- Successful completion of background check required.
Saul Urban is an Equal Opportunity Employer.