Enterprise Risk Management | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Have you worked in a financial institution and analyzed operations to ensure better work flows and outcomes? Have you worked tracking incentive programs? Have you tested Policies and Procedures to ensure understanding? Then this is the job for you!
San Francisco Federal Credit Union has been serving San Francisco since 1954. Today, anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in San Francisco and San Mateo counties may apply for membership. We currently serve more than 45,000 members with assets over $1 billion. San Francisco FCU is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration and is an Equal Housing Lender. Our corporate office is located at 770 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco, California 94102. SanFranciscoFCU.com
Optimizes the performance of Credit Union operations by analyzing current performance on a variety of factors and forecasting future performance against these. The position applies various analytical techniques to identify and create solutions for operational issues.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Identifies areas of improvement in branch and operational departments in regards to workflow process and policies/procedures to streamline functions; makes recommendations, and develops and implements related updates to processes and workflows, as appropriate.
- Obtains quantitative and qualitative data of processes to analyze, determine and introduce data driven decisions to streamline and reengineer initiatives.
- Interprets results of analysis; presents recommendations, alternatives and implications.
- Performs data querying, reporting, tracking, analysis and operations research to improve processes, work flows and procedures.
- Comprehends and summarizes findings, identifies elements and patterns and develops and recommends solution.
- Tests and pilots operational and efficiency improvement projects prior to roll out.
- Prepares presentations, reports, white papers, etc.
- Leads process and follows up on teller outages to ensure resolutions, maintains and manages limit documentations,
- Manages and maintains Intranet procedures library.
- Manages and monitors monthly and annual incentive payouts, works closely with IT and Accounting to test incentive payouts models and pay out processes to ensure accuracy.
- Centralizes and manages all the production, sales, and membership reports and provides monthly reports regarding ROI on incentives.
- Monitors incentive payouts to identify potential fraud or misuses of the incentive plan.
Requirements, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years related experience in a financial institution.
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- Possess and demonstrate the ability to maintain organized and accurate records.
- Display a high proficiency with Microsoft Office software programs, specifically excel, visio and access.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities independently and in a team environment to achieve goals
Physical Requirements, Reasonable Accommodation and Work Environment
All reasonable accommodations will be made to ensure a safe and functioning working environment for those individuals who will require such accommodations
- Requires standing, bending, stooping, sitting, walking, twisting, and turning
- Might require lifting up to 15 pounds
- Require use of computer keyboard, calculator, and mouse
- Work environment is indoors; majority of the time is spent sitting at a desk
San Francisco Federal Credit Union (SFFedCU) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. In accordance with federal and state laws, SFFedCU does not discriminate in employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related condition, ancestry, medical condition (associated with cancer, a history of cancer or genetic characteristics), veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender expression, HIV/AIDS status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.