Administration | San Angelo, TX | Full Time
Manufactured home community looking to hire an experienced salesperson to sell homes already located in our community.
- Sell manufactured homes located in our community.
- Effective communication with regional manager, property managers, and rehabbing manager.
- Implement effective marketing strategies
- Book appointments and show homes
- Assist in paperwork
- Follow all rules/laws set by Texas Department Of Housing and Community Affairs and the Office of Consumer Credit Commission
- Maintain logs
- Ability to obtain manufactured housing sales persons license. Three-day class must be taken in Austin.
- Must be able to pass a criminal/drug screening.
- 1+ years experience in sales.
- Excellent phone and in person communication skills.
- Working at least some weekends.
- Must be very organized.
This job is perfect for a "self-starter." Your job is to "chase" sales by doing the legwork to drum up qualified prospects and help them navigate the sales and financing process. This is mainly a commission-based position.