Administrative Coordinator (Telecommute)
Administration | San Francisco - Telecommute | Full Time
• Bookkeeping Administration Support: Booking of expenses, reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards and ability to understand financial reports. Does it drive you crazy when you are a penny off? Us too! You should have the skill set to find that penny!
• Payroll Coordination: Entering new employee, status change or termination information into our payroll system. Ability to enter bi-weekly payroll for four entities under supervision. Should have an understanding of withholding orders, wage garnishments, and all other payroll inquiries.
• Sales & Marketing (social media, advertising, etc.); Assisting the owner with Website Upkeep and/or managers with home sale or rental advertising via traditional and online sites.
• Collect and manipulate statistics and proprietary data to track marketing and sales performance over time.
• Knowledge of Quickbooks/Quickbooks Online and double entry bookkeeping
• Experienced payroll assistant/coordinator
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as responsiveness by email
• Good working knowledge with Google Docs, Microsoft Word and Excel
• Self-starter with impeccable attention to detail, organization and follow through
• Enthusiasm and Willingness to Learn
• Problem Solving/Identifying Skills
• Self-motivated as a large portion of your work is done off-site
• Property Management or Real Estate experience
• An interest in learning about our business and growing as we grow
We are a family-owned real estate business with several out-of-state properties. We currently work out of a basement office in our home on the south side of San Francisco. We do the vast majority of our work digitally and through email, using GMail, Dropbox, Google Drive, Quickbooks and other systems. We are looking to add another full-time employee with broad administrative and bookkeeping skills to our staff. Must be available for weekly on-site visits and more often especially during the training period.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and salary expectations. Tell us a bit about yourself and why you believe working for a family business and telecommuting are a good fit for you and your goals. Cover letter and resume must be submitted in PDF format to be considered.