Lead Developer; Product Lead
Product | New York, NY | Full Time
SAFTLaunch is a premiere New York-based crypto-currency crowdfunding platform connecting investors with blockchain-based businesses. At SAFTLaunch, we’ve created a platform that provides value both to issuers raising capital and to investors, all while structuring token sales in ways that are mindful of an evolving regulatory environment. Please visit https://www.saftlaunch.com/ for more detail.
SAFTLaunch will be hosting the highly anticipated tZERO token-sale.
Our efforts at SAFTLaunch were recently featured on Nasdaq GlobalNewswire: “ICO Market Transformed by ATS Security Token Joint Venture Forged by tZERO, RenGen and the Argon Group.”
We are seeking a talented, flexible, and driven Development Lead to head all aspects of our firm’s technology function and manage DevOps. As our Development Lead, you will brilliantly scale and manage our development team, information security procedures and practices, and databases.
You will work to translate technological needs into actionable business goals. You will carefully design and implement all technology processes, while ensuring that existing projects run smoothly and that the firm stays ahead of the curve on all new technology advancements and practices. You will work closely with the firm’s development team to manage all releases and oversee the QA process, ensuring that new enhancements and features are efficient and glitch-free.
This is an incredible opportunity to join an inventive, motivated team within the cryptocurrency / block-chain industry. As our firm’s sole Development Lead, your impact potential will be unlimited.
You Should Have:
- Experience running DevOps for a rapidly growing team
- Experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, IAM, S3, Networking)
- Experience guiding architecture and design
- Knowledge and understanding of security controls such as web application firewalls (Cloudflare/ModSec), security assessment/pen testing, vulnerability assessment/management, incident response, etc.
- Some knowledge/experience in PHP 7+ and Laravel 5.5+
- Familiarity with Debian server stack
- Proactive and action-oriented
- A stickler for details and organization
- Hands-on and enthusiastic
- A highly adept communicator and leader
- Experienced in successfully managing a dynamic team and multiple priorities in a fast-paced start-up environment
- A passionate technologist with a solid grounding in core tech principles
- A capable troubleshooter and problem-solver
We prefer, but do not require:
- Demonstrated interest in the crypotcurrency/blockchain world
- Experience with MySQL