Oral Surgery Assistant (RDA) Yuba City
Clinical | Yuba City, CA | Full Time
Oral Surgery Assistant (Registered Dental Assistant) Yuba City
Dental Assistants comfortable with oral surgery assistance are encouraged to apply!
Are you a motivated self-starter looking for work/life balance? Seeking to be part of a dental practice that is interested in your professional growth? Take a look at us!
Sacramento Surgical Arts office in Yuba City iss seeking a warm, outgoing and compassionate Oral Surgery Assistant (Registered Dental Assistant) with oral and maxillofacial surgery experience to assist the surgeon during examinations, treatment of patients, surgeries and work to deliver efficient, cohesive quality patient care.
Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Follow policies and procedures for infection control, safety and risk management to ensure a safe environment for patients, public and staff.
- Proper set-up of surgery rooms including expertise in the application of sterile and aseptic techniques.
- Assist the surgeon with all oral surgery procedures, starting with IV sedations, review of medical history, medications and informed surgical consents.
- Take x-rays which include Periapical, Panoramic, and Cone Beam Scans.
- Clean, wrap and sterilize instruments and equipment after use.
- Assist with clinical documentation in patient’s electronic medical record and in order to maintain HIPAA compliance.
- Assist with front office functions including answering phones and scheduling appointments when necessary.
- Registered Dental Assistant experience preferred.
- Compassionate and caring attitude toward patients and families.
- Oral Surgery Assistant Certificate preferred (not required).
- Excellent communication and coordination skills, especially pertaining to referring doctor offices.
- Ability to multitask, a self-starter and the able to work independently.
- Positive and supportive team player
- A desire to learn and a can-do approach are essential!
SSA’s Benefits Include:
- Competitive wages
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off accrual
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Eight paid holidays
For immediate consideration please email your cover letter and current resume. Please visit our website at www.sacramentosurgicalarts.com.
Sacramento Surgical Arts is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect and equal opportunity employment to all. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.