Marketing and Administrative Assistant
Administrative | Washington, DC | Part Time, Temp to Perm, and Internship
Your job title: Marketing and Administrative Assistant Intern
Where you will work: Washington, DC
Business Owner: Ryan Butler
Who are we?
The mission of the Ryan Butler Homes team is to provide the premier customer service experience for each home seller and home buyer we work with. Knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in the local market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of the Ryan Butler Homes will apply their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who are we looking for?
The Marketing & Administrative Assistant Intern is an individual who is willing and able to earn the right to be a full-time Marketing & Administrative Assistant. This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. The Executive Assistant is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
An Marketing & Administrative Assistant is deeply committed to supporting the lead agent in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a supportive leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all administrative tasks of the lead agent’s business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries or complaints
- Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Oversight of contracts through closing
- Customer/Vendor relations
- Bookkeeping (A/R and A/P)
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- As appropriate to team structure …) All administrative team members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Litigation Paralegal preferred
Recent grads and career transitions are encouraged to apply. Back to workforce individuals are encouraged to apply.
Leads to Full-time position, base salary, health insurance, performance-based bonuses, and other employee benefits. Unlimited opportunity for growth.