Technical Support Analyst
Support | Austin, TX | Full Time
Job Responsibilities / Overview
The Technical Support Analyst is the key contact for the clients of RW3. You are responsible for answering and responding to all emails and phone calls related to questions or issues with RW3’s client retail programs and data collection modules, which includes but is not limited to Mobile Software Applications, Web Interfaces, and various types of reporting. In many cases you will need to troubleshoot and analyze situations/issues that arise, and document all support calls in a ticket tracking system as you move towards a timely resolution. The Technical Support Analyst will represent RW3 as well as their customers, and on occasion work as a liaison between RW3 and the client, as well as being the main source of facilitating data updates for their respective clients.
- Different types of computing platforms (desktops, laptops, tablets, handhelds, iPad)
- Microsoft Windows & iOS Operating Systems (multiple platforms)
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Structured query language (e.g. familiarity with databases and reading/creating queries)
- Self-driven, results/detail oriented, positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and customer service
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view
- Responsible and Accountable
- Team Player
- Bachelors Degree is Strongly Recommended
- One or more years of industry experience in a technical support or call center environment
Availability and Compensation
Compensation includes salary, based upon experience, plus benefits. The position is available immediately. Normal working hours M-F are expected, on site in Austin, TX.
RW3, Inc. provides the business intelligence that powers smarter decisions. We partner with global brands to help them identify business objectives, gaps in performance, and sales opportunities. Our strategic consulting, custom analytics, and flexible technology allow our clients to expand market share, improve sales force efficiency, and maximize return on investment. RW3 is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with a technology office located in Austin.