Waverly, OH, Distribution Center Spotter
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Waverly, OH Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Waverly Distribution Center Spotter Driver
B Shift - Thursday through Saturday 5 am - 5:30 pm with OT as needed.
MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO APPLY
Summary of Duties:
• Responsible for moving containers to areas around the warehouse
• Responsible for organizing semi-trailer around warehouse
• Responsible for compliance in all aspects of equipment and grounds relating to all aspects of Rural King Distribution Center
• Ensure all quality and production goals are met daily, weekly and monthly
• Need to be able to lift 50 — 80 lbs
• Needs to follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times as well as keeping work area clean of all debris at all time
• Need to be flexible and work in multiple area's do to the business needs as needed on any occasion if asked
Qualifications or Skill Required:
• Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
• Ability to work independently without supervision.
• Flexibility with hours: ability to work varied hours, days, night, and weekends as business dictates.
• May be required to perform other duties.
• Supervise several hourly associates.
• Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
• Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
• Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
• May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Experience with spotter trucks and moving trailers to loading docks preferred.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.