Store | Collinsville, IL | Part Time
Job Title: Waterer
Reports To: Store Manager and Assistant Managers
Job Location: Store
FLSA Status: Part time and Seasonal.
Exempt Classification: Non-Exempt
The purpose of the Waterer is to keep our nursery sufficiently watered. We will need the Waterer to water all the plants everyday all day. While out watering plants, they are expected to also take care of customers! Even though you are watering plants, our customers always come first.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Able to stay outside in hot temperatures.
- Water all plants multiple times a day.
- Use general office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- May be required to perform other duties
- Will need to be able to work weekends and evenings as needed.
- Ability to access and use the in-store computer, scanning system, and wireless handheld unit
- Ability to participate in our online applicant and new hire onboarding process remotely
- Ability to complete computer-based training
- Good visual acuity
- Close vision for computer work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively and professionally with all audiences (in-person or via handheld transceiver)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.