Warehouse Stacklane Associate
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Warehouse Stacklane Associate Mattoon, IL
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to get paid for working out?
BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM!
A shift - Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday - 5:00 am t0 5:30 pm
B shift - Thursday, Friday and Saturday - 5:00 am to 5:30 pm.
4 days off every week!
MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO APPLY
A stacker is responsible for maintaining a safe, accurate and productive work environment. This position is responsible for the stacking of all product exiting the conveyor, in a safe and secure load on a pallet.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Scan cases off the conveyor and associate with designated load label
- Ensure all pallets are stacked securely and cubed to max capacity to maximize shipping efficiency
- Responsible for closing load and securing load with wrap and pulling from line when pallet is complete
- Ensure all quality and production goals are met daily, weekly and monthly
- Need to be able to lift 50-80 Lbs. for 8 to 12 hours daily
- Needs to follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times as well as keeping work area clean of all debris at all times
- Needs to be flexible and work in multiple areas do to the business needs as needed on any occasion if asked
- Prior warehouse / manufacturing experience.
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Must be 18 years or older to apply
Please call Dulcey Strowmatt at 217-235-7101 ext. 2779 with any questions.