Warehouse High Reach Operator (Multiple Shifts) $15/hr
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Waverly, OH Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Warehouse Puller/Putaway Waverly, OH
Have a full-time job working only 3 days a week. Our shifts are:
Thursday through Saturday 5:00 am to 5:30 pm
Monday through Friday shift 5:00 pm to 1:30 am.
Pay: $14.50 for first 90 days. Then $15/hr
A puller is responsible for retrieving all warehouse orders via forklift, as well as all freight movement for all warehoused product, as well as all product movement and consolidation of merchandise.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for full retrieval of all warehouse orders and locating to the proper induction lane
- Responsible for use of RF scan guns to pull orders, put-away merchandise, and ensure inventory counts are correct on product handled
- Responsible for compliance of maintaining product placement in respective and proper zone location
- Responsible for completion of entire pull forwards and letting QA / management know when there are discrepancies
- Ensure all quality and production goals are met daily, weekly, and monthly
- Need to be able to lift 50-80 Lbs. for 8 to 12 hours daily
- Needs to follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment as well as keeping work area clean of all debris
- Needs to be flexible and work in multiple areas due to the business needs as needed on any occasion if asked
- Prior warehouse / manufacturing experience.
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Forklift, pallet jack, high reach, and cherry picker.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Must Be 18 Or Older To Apply!
For more information on which positions and shifts are available please contact Rhiahna Harrison at ext. 212.