Warehouse Hauler Associate
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Warehouse Hauler Associate Mattoon, IL
Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment?
BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM!
A shift - Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday - 5:00 am t0 5:30 pm
B shift - Thursday, Friday and Saturday - 5:00 am to 5:30 pm.
4 days off every week!
MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO APPLY
A hauler is responsible for the retrieval and relocation of any and all product from any and all areas’ of the facility, and to ensure proper placement of such merchandise to it’s respective area.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for full retrieval of all merchandise off of all receiving docks, stack lanes and put-away locations
- Responsible for use of RF scan guns to relocate any and all merchandise and to accurately assign product to its’ physical location as well as systematically
- Responsible for compliance of maintaining product placement in respective and proper zone location
- Responsible for completion of any and all operational processes that relate to the relocation of merchandise
- Ensure all quality and production goals are met daily, weekly and monthly
- Need to be able to lift 50-80 Lbs. for 8 to 12 hours daily
- Needs to follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times as well as keeping work area clean of all debris at all times
- Needs to be flexible and work in multiple area’s do to the business needs as needed on any occasion if asked
- Prior warehouse / manufacturing experience.
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Must be 18 years or older to apply
Please call Dulcey Strowmatt at 217-235-7102 ext. 2779 with any questions.