Warehouse Forklift Drivers #5652
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time
BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM!
A shift - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday - 5:00 am to 5:30 pm
B shift - Thursday, Friday and Saturday - 5:00 am to 5:30 pm
4 days off every week!
MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO APPLY
Loaders are responsible for timely, accurate and safe loading or unloading and transporting of product on to our outbound trailers.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for loading outbound trailers accurately and safely.
- Responsible for using RF scan guns to load and unload trailers with scan gun technology.
- Responsible for unloading any pallet trailers or cross dock trailers for other DC’s and allocating freight to the proper location.
- Ensure all quality and production goals are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times as well as keeping work area clean and free of debris.
- Able to perform all other job duties as assigned.
- Prior warehouse, forklift or manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to interact with a team in a fast paced work environment, remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Must be able to lift 50-80lbs consecutively for 8-12 hours daily with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry and push with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to lift, push and or pull a minimum of 50lbs with our without reasonable accommodation.
- Good visual acuity and the ability to communicate
- Ability to stand and or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Must be 18 years or older to apply
Please call Dulcey Strowmatt at 217-235-7102 ext 2779 with any questions