Warehouse Forklift Drivers #5652
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time
BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM!
Thursday, Friday and Saturday - 5:00 am to 5:30 pm. 4 days off every week!
Loaders are responsible for timely, accurate and safe loading or unloading and transporting of product on to our outbound trailers.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for loading outbound trailers accurately and safely.
- Responsible for using RF scan guns to load and unload trailers with scan gun technology.
- Responsible for unloading any pallet trailers or cross dock trailers for other DC’s and allocating freight to the proper location.
- Ensure all quality and production goals are met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times as well as keeping work area clean and free of debris.
- Able to perform all other job duties as assigned.
- Prior warehouse, forklift or manufacturing experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to interact with a team in a fast paced work environment, remaining proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Must be able to lift 50-80lbs consecutively for 8-12 hours daily with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry and push with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to lift, push and or pull a minimum of 50lbs with our without reasonable accommodation.
- Good visual acuity and the ability to communicate
- Ability to stand and or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.