Warehouse Building Coordinator
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time and Part Time
BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM!
Job Title: Building Coordinator
REPORTS TO:DC OPS MANAGER
FLSA STATUS:HOURLY NON-EXEMPT
The Building Coordinator is responsible for keeping the building clean and safe/ The Building coordinator will spend the majority of the time driving the scrubber and cleaning the floors.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for using the scrubber to clean floors
- Responsible for wiping down guard rails and keeping walls clean.
- Responsible for cleaning cob webs off of all areas.
- Ensure all floors are free of debris, including pieces of broken pallets.
- Follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all time as well as keeping work area clean and free of debris
- In charge of filling propane tanks as needed
- Responsible for checking fire extinguishers and bait traps as needed
- Prior warehouse / manufacturing, or forklift experience preferred but not required.
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Must be equipment certified- or will be trained on equipment
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Cleaning supplies
- Forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
- Must be able to life 50-80lbs consecutively for 8-12 hours daily with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry and push with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to lift, push and or pull a minimum of 50lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Good visual acuity and the ability to communicate.
- Ability to stand and or walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.