Warehouse Associate- Splitter
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time and Part Time
Job Title: Splitter
Reports To: Area Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
A splitter is responsible for the timely and accurate receipt of all product that is received to the warehouse, split or cross docked in our facility. A splitter is responsible for all proper documentation of all BOL’s and itemized shipping documentation.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for accurate inspection and counting of all product received to the warehouse or down the conveyor
- Responsible for proper documentation of all BOL’s and itemized shipping documentation
- Responsible for moving product via pallet jack or forklift to and from locations when receipt is complete and processed
- Ensure all quality and production goals are met daily, weekly and monthly
- Need to be able to lift 50-80 Lbs for 8 to 12 hours daily
- Needs to follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times as well as keeping work area clean of all debris at all times
- Needs to be flexible and work in multiple area’s do to the business needs as needed on any occasion if asked
- Prior warehouse / manufacturing experience.
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.