DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time and Part Time
BECOME A PART OF OUR TEAM!
Mattoon - Thursday, Friday and Saturday - 5:00 am to 5:30 pm. 4 days off every week!
Charleston - Four 10 hour days! You can pick between two schedules. Either Monday through Thursday OR Tuesday through Friday. Your work day starts at 6 am and ends at 4:30 pm.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
* Responsible for accurate inspection and counting of all product received to the warehouse or split down on the dock.
* Responsible for proper documentation of all bill of ladings and itemized shipping documentation.
* Responsible for moving product via pallet jack or forklift to and from locations when receipt is complete and processed.
* Responsible for loading outbound trailers accurately and safely.
* Responsible for using RF scan guns to load trailers and receive merchandise.
* Responsible for use of RF scan guns to putaway merchandise and ensure inventory counts are correct on product handled.
* Ensure all quality and production goals are met daily, weekly and monthly
* Need to be able to lift 50-80 Lbs for 8 to 12 hours daily
* Needs to follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times as well as keeping work area clean of all debris at all times
* Needs to be flexible and work in multiple area’s do to the business needs as needed on any occasion if asked
* Strong math skills and organizational skills required.
* Ability to interact with the team in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
* Forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
* Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
* Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
* Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
* Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
* May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.