Truck Driver - Waverly, OH
Transportation / DC / Truck Driving | Waverly, OH Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Class A CDL Drivers Needed!
Local, Regional and OTR Positions Available!
Why Drive for RK Transportation?
- Flexible Home Time - Local, Regional and OTR positions available
- Full Time Drivers Average $60,895 Annually
- .40-.47 CPM
- .03 CPM Safety Bonus
- Overnight, Detention, Layover Pay
- Rural King Shares Program with $300 Match
- 401K with Company Match
- $1,500 Referral Bonus
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and Accident Insurance Options
- Paid Vacation and Holiday's
- No Touch Freight
- Passenger Program - 13 years and older
- 90% Drop and Hook
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Well maintained and safe equipment
- Direct Deposit
- Other great benefits such as YMCA discounts and STAR bonus program
About Us: Rural King Transportation is a private carrier hauling a variety of goods for Rural King Supply, we are located in Mattoon, IL and have been operating since 1960, with a strong growth plan we are continuing to grow and add qualified experienced professional drivers. We have terminals in Mattoon, IL and Waverly, OH with local, regional and OTR opportunities available.
- Operates equipment in accordance with DOT regulations and follows company procedures and policies, while adhering to all state, federal and local laws.
- On time delivery and the ability to manage routes and routines so they proceed in the most efficient way possible.
- Understand driver's hours of service regulations and properly complete a daily log book
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections on tractors and trailers and report defects found to maintenance personnel and other mechanical failures immediately.
- Communicates delivery specific information to transportation personnel to aid in territory planning and route maintenance
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving professionally, serve as a brand advocate and ambassador in every interaction with clients and the public
- Find ways to conserve resources, including fuel to benefit the business
- Other duties may be requested by management
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 1-year tractor trailer experience
- Valid CDL-A with current state of residence on license
- No moving violations within the last 2 years or reckless/careless driving violation within the last 3 years
- No speeding violations at or above 15 MPH over the posted speed limit in the last 5 years
- No revocation or suspensions related to moving violations, DUI/DWI, or felony convictions within the last 3 years
- No DOT record-able or preventable accidents of any kind within the last 3 years
- Must list 10 years of employment history, if applicable, on application
- Must be able to work independently and manage time effectively
- Must be able to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsement within 3 months of date of hire