HR | Mattoon, IL Corporate Office | Full Time
Job Title: Training Coordinator
Job Location: Store Support Center, Mattoon, IL
Reports To: Training Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
The purpose of this position is to administer the Rural King Learning Management system, as well as supporting leadership and learning programs by assisting in the process, administering content, coordinating, and facilitating. This is an impactful role in the development of Rural King associates now and in the future.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Manage LMS system including user interface, media management, and reporting
- Work with LMS software provider to maintain, troubleshoot, and upgrade the system as needed
- Communicate and respond to LMS users in a timely and effective manner
- Coordinate, organize, facilitate, and plan logistics of events supporting associate growth
- Organize and streamline the user experience of the Rural King Leadership program from initial communication to final evaluation
- Adaptable to an ever- changing work stream shift, based on the needs of our organization
- Develop participant listings for leadership program, communicate with participants and facilitators, organize on-line content as well as materials for live facilitation event, develop and distribute evaluations, and completion records
- Collaborate with the training team in determining the most effective solutions for the training and development needs of internal customers
- Adapt between various methods of training delivery (facilitator led, blended learning, micro-learning, web-based training, etc.) to best accommodate the needs of the organization
- Partner with Subject Matter Experts and conduct research as needed to obtain the information to be taught
- Use general office equipment.
- Frequently operate keyboard to enter in information.
- Sit/stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Verbally communicate effectively with others (in-person and via electronic devices).
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties.
- At least 1 year of administrative experience preferred
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills needed to effectively respond to common inquiries from fellow associates, members of management, and members of the business community
- Proven experience with successful project management & time management preferred
- Technical aptitude and desire to create, organize, and track instructional materials
- Quick learner of web- based training software
- Self-motivated and can work autonomously
- Strong organizational, analytical, creative, problem solving and planning skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Experience with coordination and facilitation of large corporate events
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Ability to participate in our online applicant and new hire onboarding process remotely
- Ability to complete computer-based training
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.