Tractor Sales Specialist
RK Tractors and Power Equipment | Monaca, PA | Full Time
Job Title: Power Equipment Specialist
Reports To: Store Manager
Job Location: Store
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
The primary role of the Power Equipment Specialist is to promote and drive sales within the power equipment. The range of equipment includes diesel-powered compact tractors from 19HP up to 74HP, as well as garden tractors, mowing equipment and other types of lawn and garden maintenance equipment. This is a full time, hourly position plus commission. Applicants must be able demonstrate the ability and knowledge required for this position, including having a minimum of three years of related professional experience. The candidate shall also possess good customer communication skills.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure the safe use of equipment & tools
- Responsible for completing all warranty paperwork in a timely manner
- Provide a safe environment by keeping work areas clean & organized
- Possess strong communications skills as customer interaction may be frequent and include equipment sales support skills
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- Ability to participate in the equipment sales process is highly desired
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Knowledge in tractors and 3 point equipment
- Ability to complete financing paperwork and online credit apps
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED
- General mechanic servicing equipment
- Gantry cranes, electric hoists ect.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate well with customers
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds repetitively
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to use a ladder and/or pallet jac
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.