Tractor Sales Specialist
Store | Washington, PA | Full Time
Job Title: Tractor Sales Specialist
Reports To: Store Manager
Job Location: Washington,PA
Exempt Classification: Non-Exempt
Rural King has an immediate need for an enthusiastic and goal-driven Tractor Sales Specialist to be responsible for the direct sale of new tractors. You will be paid hourly and have the opportunity to earn commission based on sales. The main accountabilities for this role include presenting equipment to buyers, negotiating price within guidelines, coordinating on-site inspections and pick-ups, and other sales administration duties. This position broadens your industry knowledge which in turn drives your career to limitless opportunities and positions you for interesting challenges.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Be the main point of contact for potential and existing tractor customers.
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment.
- Ensure proper pricing and signing of department.
- Have broad product knowledge and the ability to troubleshoot minor problems in store.
- Be able to make minor repairs in store. Larger repairs will be sent off to a service center.
- Ability to work in a busy, high energy environment.
- Report progress and sales to management.
- May be required to perform other duties
- Minimum 1 year proven sales experience.
- Product knowledge relating to large equipment.
- Ability to perform troubleshooting and repairs on tractors and their accessory parts.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer.
- Inventory system.
- Special order system.
- Telexon gun.
- Repair tools.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to walk and/or stand for long periods of time
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.