RK Tractors and Power Equipment | Waverly, OH Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Job Title: Assembler Technician
Reports To: Manager
Job Location: Waverly, Oh
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt. Positions may be Full or Part-Time; Seasonal or Non-Seasonal
The tractor assembly technician assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, subassemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other job duties as needed.
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Ability to access and use the in-store computer, scanning system, and wireless handheld unit
- Ability to participate in our online applicant and new hire onboarding process remotely
- Ability to complete computer-based training
- Good visual acuity and close vision for computer work
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds repetitively
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to use a ladder and/or pallet jack
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively and professionally with all audiences (in-person or via handheld transceiver)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.