Temporary Re-model Associate
Floor | Wentzville, MO | Full Time, Temporary, and Temp to Perm
Job Title: Temporary Re-model Associate
Reports To: Store Manager
Job Location: Store
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt/Full Time
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Merchandise, stock, and assemble merchandise, set up shelves on store expansion.
- Will be Full Time and Temporary/Around 2 months. Assumed Shifts: M-F 8am-5pm and Overnight M-F 9pm-6pm
- If work ethic is proven, will consider permanent position, but drops to part time.
- Remove and move around product and place in new places.
- Practice sound safety knowledge & best practices for materials handling
- Maintain a clean and organized department – including recovery
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- Ability to work independently without supervision
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Telexon gun, pallet jack, ladder, and other retail equipment.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds repetitively and 31-50 pounds intermittently
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to use a ladder and/or pallet jack
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.