Surveillance Tech (FT and PT)
Corporate | Mattoon, IL Corporate Office | Full Time
We're adding 9 Surveillance Techs to our growing team! Part-time and Full-time opportunities available! To be considered, please complete our online application as well as our Behavioral Assessment Use this link for the assessment: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/oi/RuralKing.
Job Title: Surveillance Tech
Reports To: Lead Surveillance Tech and Loss Prevention Director
Job Location: Headquarters, Mattoon, IL
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Surveillance Techs are vital members of the Loss Prevention team who utilize technology with critical thinking to provide security for Rural King’s assets.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Watch CCTV camera systems for occurrences of theft, productivity issues, security policy violations, and safe working/shopping environments
- Use specialized reports to review financial transactions and to identify discrepancies in a retail environment
- Review video footage of significant events and provide details to management, human resources, and/or law enforcement
- Support stores and customers with questions about store policies
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- Be proficient with Windows-based computers
- Possess an excellent attention span and eye for detail
- Possess very good written and verbal communication skills
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate effectively to all audiences
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Close vision for PC work
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.