Corporate | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time
RURAL KING is America’s Farm & Home Store
Rural King is growing fast!
We are a privately held farm & home retail company that has been in business in the Midwest for over 50 years. Founded in 1960, Rural King is a third-generation family-owned business aggressively positioning itself for the future. The foundation is strong and the vision for the future is growth. This, coupled with Rural King’s friendly, down-to-earth atmosphere and “Positively Outrageous Customer Service,” makes Rural King a very exciting and attractive career opportunity. Every individual on our team is valued, supported, trained, and given the development and opportunity to a successful career path in our organization. Whether it’s in one of our 71+ Retail Stores, Distribution Centers, or the Corporate Headquarters, Rural King is looking for team players able to both envision change and strive for future growth. Look for this and other great opportunities with one of the fastest growing retailers in the midwest.
Job Title: Staff Accountant
Job Location: Mattoon, IL
FLSA Status: Salaried Exempt
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Monthly account analysis.
· Maintain depreciation schedules.
· Filing of various tax returns.
· Prepare and pay payroll taxes.
· Assist with cash forecasting.
· Bank reconciliations.
· Prepare monthly stock value calculations.
· This is a full time hourly entry level position.
· Must have a 4-year degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
· Experience is preferred but not required.
· May be required to perform other duties.
· Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.