Senior Magento Developer
Digital Aisle (E-Commerce) | Mattoon, IL Corporate Office | Full Time
Job Title: Senior Magento Developer
Job Location: Store Support Center, Mattoon, IL
Reports to: Technical Project Manager
FLSA Status: Salaried Exempt
Exempt Classification: Administrative
The purpose of the Senior Magento Developer position is to solve challenging business objectives by creating programming code that follows Magento’s best practices. The Senior Magento Developer works closely with other Magento developers to train and advise on coding and architecture best practices that pave the road for the current and future success of Rural King’s Digital Aisle. The Senior Magento Developer will report to the Lead Technical Project Manager.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Install and Configure extensions for Magento 2 Community Edition, Version 2.3.3+
- Review internal custom code that integrates Magento with third party systems like ERP, Shipping, Inventory.
- Documenting solutions regularly using Confluence for efficient communication across multiple teams
- Familiar with PCI guidelines and Magento security coding practices
- Quality assurance testing on production and staging environments before code releases
- Administrate internal systems to meet business objectives
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- Communicates effectively, well organized and has proficient writing skills
- Working knowledge of Magento, Order Management Systems, EDI Shipping Software, ERP systems
- Knowledge of in store pickup, ship to store, vendor ship to store processes
- Experience working with different departments solving problems and administrating website(s).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work on challenging tasks by themselves or with a team.
- Ability to participate in our online applicant and new hire onboarding process remotely
- Ability to complete computer-based training
- Ability to communicate effectively to all audiences
- Good visual acuity
- Close vision for computer work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day