Security/ Door Associate Mon-Wed
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Waverly, OH Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Job Title: Security/ Door Associate
Reports To: Joe Allison
Job Location: Waverly DC
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt.
Hours: Monday- Wednesday 5pm-5am
The purpose of the DC Security/Door Associate is to maintain the security of Rural King Assets and ensure the facility is running in a safe and secure manner
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Facilitate security checks of incoming and outgoing DC personnel.
- Ensure proper controls are in place, regarding doors and any other areas of traffic.
- Help ensure a safe and secure exterior ground through daily observation.
- Greet visitors to the facility in a professional manner
- Escort non-RK visitors to and from their destinations
- Ensure proper recording of in and out times for temps and contractors as needed
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties.
- Be in one place for most of your shift.
- Excellent attendance.
- Be proficient with Windows based software.
- Ability to complete computer-based training.
- Excellent “communication” skills.
- “Perception skills” – ability to pay attention to detail.
- Displays the utmost integrity and ensures adherence to RK policies and procedure
- Ability to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Ability to de-escalate emotional situations while simultaneously performing required duties
- Good visual acuity.
- Ability to sit and or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times a day.
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively and professionally with all audiences.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.