DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Waverly, OH Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Job Title: Scrubber
Job Location: Waverly, DC
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt. Position Full-time
A janitorial associate is responsible for any and all, housekeeping or cleaning responsibilities within Rural King Distribution. A janitorial associate is responsible for all grounds housekeeping and facility housekeeping as business needs dictate.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for all cleaning of conference rooms, breakroom, bathrooms, warehouse, ect
- Responsible for using cleaning equipment and chemicals properly along with personal protective equipment, as necessary.
- Ensure all quality and cleanliness of Rural King DC
- Needs to be able to lift 30 lbs. daily.
- Needs to follow all safety regulations and always maintain a safe work environment as well as always keeping work area clean of all debris.
- Needs to be flexible and work in multiple areas as needed.
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Prior housekeeping/janitorial experience preferred.
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- Vacuums, scrubber, brooms, etc..
- Cleaning chemicals.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.