Sales Associate Gun Barn
Store | Clearfield, PA | Part Time
Job Title: Sales Associate Gun Barn
Reports To: Store Manager
Job Location: Store
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Merchandise, stock, and assemble merchandise
- Be familiar with all advertised items and their locations
- Practice sound safety knowledge & best practices for materials handling
- Maintain a clean and organized department – including recovery
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- Must be able to Pass FFLGuard in store testing.
- Must know Handguns, Rifles and calibers of all.
- Prior experience with 4473/3310
- Prior experience using NICS
- Ability to work independently without supervision
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Telexon gun, forklift, pallet jack, ladder, and other retail equipment.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds repetitively and 31-50 pounds intermittently
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to use a ladder and/or pallet jack
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.