Store | Lebanon, OH | Part Time, Temporary, and Temp to Perm
OPEN AVAILABILITY PREFERRED. MUST BE AVAILABLE ON HOLIDAYS.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Assist customers with purchasing decisions and load outs
• Give consistent quality customer service ensuring a successful shopping experience
• Merchandise, stock, and assemble merchandise
• Be familiar with all advertised items and their locations
• Greet all customers who are within ten feet of you
• Practice sound safety knowledge & best practices for materials handling
• Maintain a clean and organized department – including recovery
• May be required to cross train and perform other duties
• Ability to interact with the team in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
• Ability to work independently without supervision
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
• General office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
• Telexon gun, forklift, pallet jack, ladder, and other retail equipment.
• Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
• Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds repetitively and 31-50 pounds intermittently
• Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
• Ability to use a ladder and/or pallet jack
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.