Store | Monaca, PA | Part Time
The purpose of the job is to check for rodents and keep them out. Job will be from Monday thru Friday 7am-12pm.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Pull Pallets out and bleach underneath.
- Change bait stations outside and inside for rodents.
- Use general office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
- May be required to perform other duties
- Ability to access and use the in-store computer, scanning system, and wireless handheld unit
- Ability to participate in our online applicant and new hire onboarding process remotely
- Ability to complete computer-based training
- Good visual acuity
- Close vision for computer work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day
- Ability to verbally communicate effectively and professionally with all audiences (in-person or via handheld transceiver)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.