RK Cares Program Administrator
Store Support (Corporate Office) | Mattoon, IL Corporate Office | Full Time
Job Title: RK Cares Program Administrator
Job Location: Store Support Center, Mattoon, IL
Reports to: VP of HR
FLSA Status: Salaried Exempt
Exempt Classification: Administrative
The RK Cares Program Administrator is responsible for multiple purpose-driven programs company-wide that will impact the lives of associates, associate families and the communities we serve. This position collaborates across the company with communication, implementation and administration of these life-impacting programs.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Launch and administer programs and initiatives related to associate care and giving back objectives, with a focus on impacting the lives of our associates, their families and the communities we serve.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to communicate RK Cares Fund objectives, guidelines, success stories, and any relevant external communications.
- Lead meetings and collaborate with others, internally, externally and on multiple levels, for program implementation and administration.
- Work with location leaders to support their efforts to connect with and serve the needs of their associates and the communities they serve.
- Provide education, training and guidance companywide on RK Cares giving-back program.
- Manage associate initiated requests for RK Cares funding, ensuring in accordance with established guidelines. Educating associates on process and follow up requirements for grant submissions.
- Establish and manage to key metrics for measuring the company’s performance to plan, quality of stewardship expectations of the RK Cares program, and provide reporting to key RK leaders.
- Regularly meet with external vendors of care programs to ensure continuity of services to our associates and their families.
- Analyze and benchmark data and identify trends and best practices to continually bring new ideas, strategies, and initiatives for achieving objectives
- Develop and provide program reports on deliverables with participation, completion, and outcome measurements
- Create timing and action plans keeping projects on track and well communicated
- Respond professionally to associate inquiries/complaints received via phone, email or other communication channels
- Demonstrate ability to maintain a high level of customer service in a changing work environment
- Participate in team meetings and training
- Possess a cooperative and positive attitude towards associates, customers, and external contacts
- Handle confidential information with sensitivity and discretion in accordance with HIPAA, Data Privacy laws and company data security requirements
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- Proven excellence in exercising good judgement and discretion
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential information
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills in Work, Excel, and Outlook
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize and work independently with superior attention to detail
- Proven ability to exemplify professionalism, optimism and understanding of others
- Ability to participate in our online applicant and new hire on-boarding process remotely
- Ability to complete computer-based training
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all audiences
- Good visual acuity
- Close vision for computer work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day