Repair Shop Mechanic
Store | Springfield, OH | Full Time
The primary role of the Repair Shop Mechanic is to process all work orders for customer repairs, as well as servicing/repairing their equipment. This position is also in charge of part ordering as well as filing warranty claims. This is a full time, hourly position. Applicants must be able demonstrate ability and knowledge required for this position.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Provide high-quality repair services on all work orders
- Initiate outstanding sales and service on all work orders
- Ensure exceptional safety of equipment & tools as well as cleanliness of the shop
- Responsible for completing all warranty paperwork in a timely manner
- Responsible for special order parts for all work orders
- Responsible for completing service work in a timely manner
- Expert mechanical abilities in small engine, diesel, and hydraulic systems
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- May be required to perform other duties.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- General mechanic equipment
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.