Regional Loss Prevention, Mattoon, IL
Corporate Office | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time
RURAL KING is America’s Farm & Home Store
Rural King is growing fast!
We are a privately held farm & home retail company that has been in business in the Midwest for over 50 years. Founded in 1960, Rural King is a third-generation family-owned business aggressively positioning itself for the future. The foundation is strong and the vision for the future is growth. This, coupled with Rural King’s friendly, down-to-earth atmosphere and “Positively Outrageous Customer Service,” makes Rural King a very exciting and attractive career opportunity. Every individual on our team is valued, supported, trained, and given the development and opportunity to a successful career path in our organization. Whether it’s in one of our 74+ Retail Stores, Distribution Centers, or the Corporate Headquarters, Rural King is looking for team players able to both envision change and strive for future growth. Look for this and other great opportunities with one of the fastest growing retailers in the midwest.
Job Title: Regional Loss Prevention
Reports To: Loss Prevention Director
Job Location: Ohio Region
FLSA Status: Exempt
Exempt Classification: Administrative
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for assuring compliance with safety, security and receiving guidelines and policies relative to loss prevention
- Conduct Internal Audits and Investigations
- Use discretion and independent judgment in making decisions
- Train the store associates in inventory control, proper security tagging and customer service as a loss prevention tool
- Oversee inventory and inventory prep-work
- Expected to work 45+ hours per week and travel 3-5 nights per week
- At least 2 years relative experience required
- Relative experience in a large retail environment preferred
- Be proficient with Windows based computers
- Possess an excellent attention span and eye for detail
- Possess very good written and verbal communication skills
- May be required to perform other duties
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.