RECEIVING DEPARTMENT | Decatur, IN | Part Time
Receivers are responsible for unloading trucks, receiving merchandise into inventory, breaking down and delivering skids of product to their correct departments. Must be able to be trained and certified on a forklift.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Unload skids of product from the truck
- Receive product into inventory
- Maintain clean work area
- Occasionally assist in departments or loading customers merchandise
- Computer knowledge recommended, but not required. We will train
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Forklift and pallet jack
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Bend, twist, reach, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- May work under stressful circumstances at times
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.