Quality Assurance Auditor
QA | Waverly, OH Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Job Title: Quality Assurance Auditor
Job Location: Waverly Distribution Center
Reports to: Quality Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Quality assurance is responsible for any and all inventory issues related to not only the warehouse but the store as well. It is QA’s responsibility to find, track, and communicate any and all issues relating to inaccurate inventory, process, procedure or disciplines and communicate these issues with proper leadership
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible and accountable for using, knowing and operating both operating system affiliated with Rural King distribution operations
- Responsible for using desktop terminals, RF scan guns, and all Microsoft functions to be able to identify, resolve and communicate any and all system \ inventory issues
- Responsible for compliance in process and procedure for all operational practices relating to all inventory management
- Ensure all quality and production goals are met daily, weekly and monthly
- Need to be able to lift 50-80 Lbs for 8 to 12 hours daily
- Needs to follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times as well as keeping work area clean of all debris at all times
- Needs to be flexible and work in multiple area’s do to the business needs as needed on any occasion if asked
- Prior warehouse / manufacturing experience.
- Experience and proficient knowledge with all Microsoft function, Outlook, Excel, Power point, word etc….
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.