Corporate | Mattoon, IL Corporate Office | Full Time
Job Title: Process Manager
Reports To: VP of HR
Job Location: Headquarters, Mattoon, IL
FLSA Status: Salaried Exempt
Exempt Classification: Administrative
This is a key position for Rural King that will make a companywide impact. This role is responsible for identifying, clarifying, documenting and communicating key processes and best practices across the organization. The role requires leadership and is highly collaborative with many subject matter experts and leaders.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Lead process identification and improvement initiatives directly related to achievement of operational goals companywide
- Work collaboratively across multiple areas of the company to evaluate processes and determine best practices.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to identify and create processes with a formalized set of tasks, steps, and activities communicated in a standardized manner
- Improve overall clarity and efficiencies of associate work by communicating streamlined processes and improving associate understanding.
- Partner with the training department in cases where training needs to be developed on processes
- Proactively communicate with functional experts to assure process outlines are aligned with operational needs
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- Bachelor’s degree in relative field and at least 3 years relative work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Retail management experience preferred
- Experience with Lean Processes, Value Stream Mapping and related principles is not required but is preferred.
- Excellent facilitation, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong initiative and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Success in this role will be partially measured by consistent application of best practice processes across the organization
- Strong problem-solving skills and process orientation
- Potential supervisory responsibilities in the future
- This role depends on the person having the collaborative and leadership ability to get results through others, without being their manager
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate effectively to all audiences
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Close vision for PC work
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.