POWER EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST
Store | Circleville, OH | Full Time
Job Title: Power Equipment Specialist
Reports To: Store Manager
Job Location: Store
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
The RK Power Equipment Specialist performs assigned duties at the assigned Rural King retail store location. Applicable product classes include, but are not limited to; tractors, tractor attachments & implements, mowers, transport trailers, ATVs/UTVs, and all related accessories and parts. Applicants must be able demonstrate extensive knowledge of power equipment, have a strong interest in the role, and understand competitive product offerings. Assisting customers through all aspects of the retail financing process is also required.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assist customers with matching power equipment products to their specific applications and needs
- • Assist customers throughout the retail financing process
- • Conduct pre-delivery-inspection (PDI) processes with customers before product handoff
- • Ensure that equipment displays and signage are set up and maintained to optimize sales
- • Ensure the safe use of equipment & tools
- • Assist with receiving, movement and display of power equipment products
- • Coordinate the delivery of equipment products to customers as needed
- Knowledge and operational experience with power equipment
- • Strong background with using smart phones and apps, tablet and desktop computers and applications
- • Retail sales experience with a range of applicable power equipment products
- • Ability to work independently without supervision.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED
- Power equipment product operation to include customer demonstrations
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate well with customers • Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds repetitively • Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.