Store Planning | Mattoon, IL Corporate Office | Full Time
Job Title: Planogram Merchandiser
Reports To: Space Planning Director
Job Location: Store Support Center, Mattoon, IL
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
The Planogram Merchandiser will be part of a team that’s goal is to maintain organization of the Innovation Center and Test Center. These efforts will include collaboration with members of the Space Planning team and Purchasing team. Organization, collaboration, and safety are essential in the approach to this position.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Relocate Vendor set planograms from Test Center to Innovation Center.
- Take pictures of POG sets to be used in Merchandise Guides, and POG visual support.
- Partner with Purchasing on creating a vendor signage catalog for all active signage by department.
- Complete price adjustments.
- Ensure items are labeled and placed in the correct locations.
- Ensure Samples sent into the Test Center are distributed to the Category Managers office.
- Operate pallet jack, ladder, and other retail equipment.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Use general office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, computer.
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties.
- 1+ years of retail experience using technology for manage product using a computer, scanning system, and wireless handheld unit.
- Experience organizing and prioritizing workloads to meet deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- Experience working independently without supervision.
- Good visual acuity
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 50 pounds or more repetitively
- Ability to use a ladder and/or pallet jack
- Close vision for computer work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.