Photographer & Videographer
Marketing | Mattoon, IL Corporate Office | Full Time
Job Title: Corporate Photographer & Videographer
Job Location: Store Support Center, Mattoon, IL
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Exempt Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
The purpose of the Corporate Photographer & Videographer is to help create videos and images for advertising campaigns and corporate messaging, along with creating product training videos and helping document company events.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Shoot video and/or still photographs for a variety of Rural King products, programs, or events.
- Photograph product for website.
- Position mannequins, models and merchandise and adjusts for proper lighting to ensure quality photos.
- Brainstorm ideas and to help determine product plans including, but not limited to, writing, shooting, and editing. high quality video productions and photographs.
- Upload and input information, images, and video into a database.
- Compile and complete various reports and projects as assigned.
- Use general office equipment.
- Frequently operate keyboard to enter in information.
- Sit/stand/walk for long periods of time.
- Verbally communicate effectively with others (in-person and via electronic devices).
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties.
- 1+ years of professional photography and videography experience or presentation of an outstanding photography & videography portfolio.
- 1-3 years’ experience and proficiency working with Adobe Creative Cloud programs.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office skills with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.