Part-Time Warehouse Associate #5619
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Are you needing a flexible schedule? Apply NOW!
$1,000 sign on bonus!!!!
Looking to fill immediately - Now Hiring PART-TIME Product Handlers for our Mattoon Warehouse
Mattoon - Part-Time options now available. You can work one or two 12 hour days. YOU can pick which day or two you would like to work Monday through Saturday!
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
* Responsible for accurate inspection and counting of all product received to the warehouse or split down on the dock.
* Responsible for proper documentation of all bill of ladings and itemized shipping documentation.
* Responsible for moving product via pallet jack or forklift to and from locations when receipt is complete and processed.
* Responsible for loading outbound trailers accurately and safely.
* Responsible for using RF scan guns to load trailers and receive merchandise.
* Responsible for use of RF scan guns to putaway merchandise and ensure inventory counts are correct on product handled.
* Ensure all quality and production goals are met daily, weekly and monthly
* Need to be able to lift 50-80 Lbs for 8 to 12 hours daily
* Needs to follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times as well as keeping work area clean of all debris at all times
* Needs to be flexible and work in multiple area’s do to the business needs as needed on any occasion if asked
* Strong math skills and organizational skills required.
* Ability to interact with the team in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
* Forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
* Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
* Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
* Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
* Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
* May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply.
Successful applicants must pass drug screen and background check and must have the ability to lift 50 lbs. frequently and 50-100 lbs. occasionally.