Part Time Seasonal
Store | Paris, IL | Part Time and Temporary
Rural King America's Farm & Home Store. We have the right products for your farm, home, and the outdoors at exceptional prices while delivering superior customer service & project knowledge from our family to yours!
We are looking for part-time seasonal help to work from 0-27 hours a week. Must be flexible including nights, weekends, & holidays.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• Assist customers with purchasing decisions and load outs
• Give consistent quality customer service ensuring a successful shopping experience
• Merchandise, stock, and assemble merchandise • Be familiar with all advertised items and their locations
• Greet all customers who are within ten feet of you
• Practice sound safety knowledge & best practices for materials handling
• Maintain a clean and organized department – including recovery
• Use general office equipment such as telephone, copy machine, fax machine, calculator, computer
• Operate Telxon gun, forklift, pallet jack, ladder, and other retail equipment.
• May be required to cross train and perform other duties
• Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
• Ability to work independently without supervision
• Ability to access and use the in-store computer, scanning system, and wireless handheld unit
• Ability to participate in our online applicant and new hire onboarding process remotely
• Ability to complete computer-based training
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES • None
• Good visual acuity
• Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds repetitively and 31-50 pounds intermittently
• Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
• Ability to use a ladder and/or pallet jack
• Close vision for computer work
• Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
• Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day
• Ability to verbally communicate effectively and professionally with all audiences (in-person or via handheld transceiver) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.