Overnight Stocking Shift Lead
Store | Niles, MI | Full Time
We are currently accepting applications for Overnight Stocking Shift Lead. Hours would be from 9pm-6am.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds repetitively and 31-50 pounds intermittently
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to use a ladder and/or pallet jack
- Have great organizational skills
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Merchandise, stock, and assemble merchandise
- Be familiar with all advertised items and their locations
- Practice sound safety knowledge & best practices for materials handling
- Would be working for 2 months on and 1 month off.