Office/HR Manager, Plano, IL
General Store Position | Plano, IL | Full Time
This is an entry-level position in the area of HR and cash-handling. The role of the Office Manager is to ensure that the front end and the office runs smoothly without error. The Office Manager also performs on-site human resources functions, and is the on-site benefit coordinator.
• Maintain the front end of the store, keeping it clean, safe, and organized
• Ensure that the front end of the store runs smoothly without interruption
• Enforcement of cash management policies.
• Reporting sales data to corporate office daily.
• Ensure proper product return and exchange procedures are trained & enforced.
• Use company software to ensure maximization of payroll dollars
• Supply ordering
• Communicates professionally with all Rural King personnel
• Maintain associate attendance records and personnel files
• Organizing the recruitment, orientation, & training of new team members
• Benefit coordinating and online enrollments
• Competent knowledge of computer fundamentals including MS Word and Excel