Mobile Application Developer
Corporate Office | Mattoon, IL Corporate Office | Full Time
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
Reports To: VP of Technology
FLSA Status: Salaried Exempt
Exempt Classification: Computer Professional
The purpose of this position is to contribute to full life-cycle IOS and Android application development including user requirements, specifications, design, coding, testing, documentation, etc.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Configure, develop, deliver, and support mobile applications
- Perform technology and product research and evaluation to support application development needs
- Take raw data and make it presentable, useable, and functional
- Responsible for estimating, coordinating and delivering activities for project-related deliverables
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Experience with Android and IOS
- 1+ years’ experience in programming languages, methodologies and Object Oriented programming (Java, Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2EE), Python,C++ etc).
- 1+ years’ experience in development tools (Integrated Development Environment (IDE's), debuggers, code repositories).
- Excellent design skills for building IOS and Android applications
- Demonstrated experience using web services
- Experience building offline apps with sync, especially using RestKit and Android Sync Adapters
- Well-versed in source control management systems
- Mobile experience preferred
- Process driven, can work with others to completely understand a process from beginning to end and then use that knowledge to allow technology to streamline and enhance the process
- Great communication skills, able to work with peers and managers to get requirements
- Strong organization skills to be able to work with multiple projects and timelines
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Close vision for PC work
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.