Mattoon IL, Distribution Center Spotter
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Mattoon, IL Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Work as a Spotter at the Mattoon Rural King Warehouse! $14/hour
Schedule – Thursday, Friday, Saturday - 5:00 am to 5:30 pm
MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO APPLY
Summary of Duties:
• Responsible for moving containers to areas around the warehouse
• Responsible for organizing semi-trailer around warehouse
• Responsible for compliance in all aspects of equipment and grounds relating to all aspects of Rural King Distribution Center
• Ensure all quality and production goals are met daily, weekly and monthly
• Need to be able to lift 50 — 80 lbs
• Needs to follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times as well as keeping work area clean of all debris at all time
• Need to be flexible and work in multiple area's do to the business needs as needed on any occasion if asked
Qualifications or Skill Required:
• Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
• Ability to work independently without supervision.
• Flexibility with hours: ability to work varied hours, days, night, and weekends as business dictates.
• May be required to perform other duties.
• Supervise several hourly associates.
• Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
• Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
• Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 30 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
• Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
• May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Must be 18 years or older to apply