Maintenance (General Ground)
DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Waverly, OH Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Job Title: Maintenance (General Ground)
Job Location: Rural King Distribution Center
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Shift Hours/Days - Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
A maintenance associate is responsible for any and all, mechanical or functional issues with all equipment affiliated with Rural king Distribution. A maintenance associate is responsible for all ground’s maintenance and facility maintenance as business needs dictate. Maintenance is responsible for all needs relating to operating all operations that are seen or unforeseen.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for all preventive maintenance for all equipment in the facility, such as propane forklifts, electric forklifts, chargers, conveyor, grounds etc.
- Responsible for fixing and maintaining any and all equipment or fixtures related to all operational parts of Rural king Distribution while still maintain a low cost and a high level of service.
- Responsible for compliance in all aspects of equipment and grounds relating to all aspects of Rural king Distribution.
- Ensure all quality and production goals are met daily, weekly and monthly.
- Need to be able to lift 50-80 Lbs. for 8 to 12 hours daily.
- Needs to follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment at all times as well as keeping work area clean of all debris at all times.
- Needs to be flexible and work in multiple area’s do to the business needs as needed on any occasion if asked.
- Prior warehouse / manufacturing experience.
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- One-year experience on general mechanical and maintenance needs relating to forklifts, racking and grounds.
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.