Maintenance Administrative Assistant
Store Support (Corporate Office) | Mattoon, IL Corporate Office | Full Time
Job Title: Maintenance Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Store Support Center, Mattoon, IL
Reports to: Maintenance and Facilities Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
The purpose of the Maintenance Administrative Assistant is to follow up on open maintenance requests with the stores and assigned contractors to ensure service labor agreements are performed. Associate will assist in acquiring and uploading quotes, invoicing and contractor registration to our database, Samanage.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Follow up on all incidents in our database, Samanage, that are past due date
- Call stores to inquire if the incident is complete and council stores on expectations for completed services.
- Call Contractors if they are past SLA to see why they have not performed as scheduled and make appropriate steps to update the incident if they decision is made to re-assign the work.
- Assist contractors on proper steps needed to invoice for completed work
- Acquire, upload, and route quotes received to the proper locations, and council contractors if the proper company guidelines are not followed for submission
- Assist in building our internal network in Samanage by setting up contractors that turn in registration information within our database
- Acknowledge, respond, and route communications within a timely manner
- May be required to cross train and perform other duties
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Prior knowledge of general building maintenance a plus but not mandatory
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Ability to type a minimum of 45 wpm.
- Ability to participate in our online applicant and new hire onboarding process remotely
- Ability to complete computer-based training
- Ability to communicate effectively to all audiences
- Good visual acuity
- Close vision for computer work
- Repetitive wrist movements on keyboard
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to walk up and down stairs multiple times per day