DC / Truck Driving / Transportation | Waverly, OH Distribution Cntr | Full Time
Job Title: Maintenance Associate
Job Location: Store Location
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt. Positions may be Full or Part-Time; Seasonal or Non-Seasonal
Job Title: Maintenance
Reports To: Area Manager \ Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
A maintenance associate is responsible for all mechanical or functional issues with all equipment affiliated with Rural King Distribution. A maintenance associate is responsible for all grounds maintenance and facility maintenance as business needs dictate. Maintenance is responsible for all needs relating to operating all operations that are seen or unforeseen.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for all preventive maintenance for all equipment in the facility, such as propane forklifts, electric forklifts, chargers, conveyor, grounds etc.
- Responsible for fixing and maintaining all equipment or fixtures related to all operational parts of Rural king Distribution while still maintain a low cost and a high level of service
- Responsible for compliance in all aspects of equipment and grounds relating to all aspects of Rural King Distribution
- Ensure all quality and production goals are met daily, weekly and monthly
- Need to be able to lift 50-80 lbs. for 8 to 12 hours daily
- Follow all safety regulations and maintain a safe work environment as well as keeping work area clean of all debris
- Needs to be flexible and work in multiple areas due to the business needs as needed on any occasion if asked
- Prior warehouse / manufacturing experience.
- Ability to interact with the team in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient.
- One-year experience on general mechanical and maintenance needs relating to forklifts, racking and grounds
MACHINES AND EQUIPMENT USED:
- Forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment.
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to repetitively lift, bend, carry, and push.
- Ability to lift, push, and/or pull a minimum of 50 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum requirements.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.